Come visit me at the 2016 Echuca-Moama Weddings Expo at the Echuca Sports and Entertainment Centre on Sunday 22 May 2016 and enter my promotion to win $1000 towards your wedding photography! One lucky couple – getting married between 1 July 2016 and 31 December 2017– will be selected on 23 May 2016. The $1000 can be used towards any of my wedding photography package inclusions. Terms and conditions apply (see below).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this competition is Caroline Duncan Photography, which is a registered business name of Caroline Duncan (“Caroline Duncan Photography”). Post Office Box 232 Strathdale 3550, Victoria, Australia.
2. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the competition on the promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. You must be 18 years or older to enter, and getting married between July 1, 2016 and December 31, 2017.
5. The contest is open to new clients of Caroline Duncan Photography only.
6. Entry is to be made in person at Caroline Duncan Photography’s stand at the Echuca-Moama Weddings Expo, Echuca Sports and Entertainment Centre on 22 May 2016 between 10:00am and 3:30pm.
7. Participants must not have signed a contract for wedding photography services with another photographer.
8. Your wedding must be on a date that Caroline Duncan Photography is not already booked on. Your wedding date must be set when you enter this contest or be able to set a date within two weeks of winning or the prize will be offered to another couple.
9. The winners will be notified by email to the address they provided to Caroline Duncan Photography on their entry form and announced on 25 May 2015 on www.carolineduncan.com.au. The winners will also be announced on the Caroline Duncan Photography Facebook page.
10. There is one prize valued at $1000 and must be used towards the purchase of a wedding photography package from Caroline Duncan Photography.
11. By entering this contest you are agreeing to pay for the remainder of the package you have chosen, including any travel expenses should your wedding take place outside a 200 kilometre radius of Bendigo, Victoria.
12. This prize cannot be sold, traded, transferred or exchanged for cash or any other item or service offered by Caroline Duncan Photography.
13. The winners must choose a package and a contract must be signed and returned to Caroline Duncan Photography within two weeks of winning along with the photographer’s usual retainer of $500.
14. If the winning couple cannot claim their prize for whatever reason, a runner-up will be chosen and awarded the prize at the discretion of Caroline Duncan Photography.
15.The winning couple agrees their names and images may be used by Caroline Duncan Photography for promotional purposes.
16. By entering this competition you agree to receive materials in the form of email newsletters, special offers and promotions from Caroline Duncan Photography. Any correspondence will comply with the standard “opt out” clause.